3 Core Flat PVC / XLPE Cables
IS-694, IS-8130, IS-5831 & Generaly-IS-7098 (Pt-I)
Electrolytic Grade annealed bare copper with more than 101% Conductivity.
1.50 sqmm to 6.0 sqmm, above 6.0 sqmm can be supplied on request.
“V-Marc” is one of the most renowned manufacturer of India having a wide range of PVC/XLPE Insulated 3 Core Flat Cables. Our manufacturing units are well equipped with modern plant and machinery and have complete testing equipment backed up with well qualified and trained personnel. “V-Marc” 3 Core Flat Cables are used for quality conscious electrical contractors and recommended by leading consultants, builders, EPC buyers and are extensively used for domestic, industrial & agricultural purposes.
“V-Marc” 3 core flat cables are highly recommended for submersible applications and manufactured with conductor comprised of annealed bare copper of electrolytic grade, bunched properly to ensure desired flexibility. We have Submersible cables insulated with a thermoset polymer known as cross linked polyethylene (XLPE) with uniform thickness. Each of the cores is coloured as red, yellow and blue by using modern extrusion techniques. The sheath with uniform thickness and moisture resistant PVC (Grade ST2) compound which is formulated and manufactured in-house is extruded over these coloured cores in a flat formation. The colour of the sheath is black / blue. The cable undergoes stringent quality checks from the inward of raw materials, during various stages of manufacturing and final testing as per the laid down specification and our own internal stringent quality norms. The cables are available with progressive sequential length marking, company name, size & voltage imprinted or embossed on sheath.
Following are the advantages offered by XLPE insulated cables over the PVC insulated cables.
- Higher Current Rating: It can withstand continuous conductor temperature of 90°C as against 70°C for PVC. This means higher current carrying capacity and hence it is possible to use one size lower than that of PVC for the same current rating. These cables can withstand extreme voltage fluctuations.
- Higher Short Circuit Rating: It can withstand up to 130°C during emergency overloading as against 120°C for PVC. Hence, in case of emergency it can sustain for longer period of time as compared to PVC.
- Lighter in weight and smaller bending radius: It has lower density than PVC which makes them lighter in weight and has smaller bending radius than that of PVC.
- Lower di-electric constant and power factor: It results in saving in power losses which means saving in costs.
- Better Impact, abrasion, corrosion resistant: XLPE cables are safer than PVC cables against mechanical damage, abrasion & corrosion.
From 1.50 sqmm to 6.0 Sqmm supplied in 500 meter & 100 meter packing & from 10.0 sqmm and above in 300 meter packing.